About Me

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Beautiful You, again

 
I am so in love with this stamp set.  It's the best.  On this card I used the new thinlit die called So Detailed.  There are three dies in the set and they're all beautiful.  It doesn't show up much in this picture but I used the stitched framlit oval behind the image.  I used our new watercolor pencils to color the dress.  I'm having lots of fun playing with the pencils and I haven't even broken out the watercolor paper yet.  The back ground paper was lots of fun.  It's just Whisper White card stock that I painted with a drop of re-inker and a couple of drops of water.  Put the drops on a clear block and mixed together.  Used my aqua painter to apply to the paper.  That probably wouldn't be a good technique for a class because it takes a while to dry but it was really fun to do and I like how it turned out. 
Let me know if you need anything or you can always order from me on my Stampin' Up!  web page  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lynnschulz/

No comments:

Post a Comment