About Me

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Flourish thinlits.

 
Have you ever bought a stamp set or a framelit set because there was one image that you loved?  Well, it happens to me a lot.  For instance, here's the flourish thinlits.  I love the larger floral image but I didn't pay much attention to the rest of the set.  Then I started seeing other people's cards and projects that used other images from the set and I was hooked.  So in order to see what's in the set I cut out everything and mounted them on black card stock.  Now I can see them much better and I have a new favorite image.  It's the long, narrow image at the bottom.  For some reason there's not much ribbon in the new catalog but if you have a card that you think needs some ribbon then I think that this image is perfect.
 
 
And here's a card made with some of the images.  It doesn't show up very well because it's white on Soft Sky but you can see how I used that "ribbon" image.  I think I'll be using it a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment