About Me

Monday, July 11, 2016

Christmas In July

Time is flying by so fast it's unbelievable.  I finally looked at the calendar and decided that if I was going to do a Christmas in July class it had better be soon.  So, Christmas in July will be on July 21st.  Only at the Paper Palace because I don't have enough tables at Penny Lane.  We'll be doing 20 cards.  Not sure but I think that it'll be four cards each of five different designs and it'll include the envelopes.  The cost will be $35.00 or free with a minimum purchase.  I am planning on doing another Christmas class sometime this fall because the Holiday catalog will be coming out in Sept and I'm sure there'll be lots of new Christmas stamps. 
So here is the first card.  This stamp set is Joyful Nativity.  I took this picture with my phone is it's not the best.  This is Night of Navy ink on Whisper White card stock.
I'll be posting more pictures in the next couple of days. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment