About Me

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hooray, It's Your Day.

I finally got around to doing my Make and Takes from Leadership.  We got the project kit called "Hooray It's Your Day" and the stamp set that goes with it.  You can find it on page 16 of the Occasions catalog.  With the kit we got all of the supplies needed to make the cards,  This includes all of the card stock, wooden accessories, two spritzers and two spritz masks. 
This is the first card that I made.  It pays to go slow and think about what you're doing.  I just willy, nilly followed the sample and after I had it done I realized that I could have waited to put the numbers on.  There's a whole sheet of number stickers and if I had waited until I needed a card then I could have added the right numbers.  Oh well, someone will turn 35 some time. 
 
 
 This card is a gift card holder so here's what the inside of the card looks like.  With a little alteration.  When I stamped the greeting I dropped the stamp and ended up with a mess.  So I just covered it up with the Bermuda Bay and adhered a new greeting. 

 
I'll show you another card tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment