About Me

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Paper Pumpkin boxes

I've always saved my Paper Pumpkin boxes because they're made so nice.  Just couldn't bear to get rid of them.  But I also never did anything with them.  But now I know what to do.  Take them apart and turn them inside out and now you have a really nice box with a plain brown surface.  I have a birthday party to go to for a couple of little boys today and I didn't have any wrapping paper that was suitable so I just decorated the boxes.  Jackson is into Ninja Turtles right now so the top box is his.  Nolan is to young to voice his opinion so I decorated his box so that I liked it.  What else?  Mickey Mouse. 
 
 
So save those boxes and re-use them.  They're also great for just storage if you can remember what you put in them and where you put them.  I'm always finding surprises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment