About Me

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Oops!

 
I thought that I had goofed up on this card but it turned out better than I had planned.  The first thing that I should be doing is laying out the layers before I adhere them.  Oh no, I just put the DSP on and then the scalloped strip.  Then I added the butterfly.  So far, so good.  But then I added the greeting and it was way off balance.  I thought that I would just chalk it up as live and learn but then I decided that it just needed something at the top to balance it.  So I added the little punched butterfly's.  And I like it.  Now I'm thinking that I could do a few more card like this, maybe in other colors.  The butterfly is out of the Best of 25 set of butterflies and it's retiring on March 31st.  So if you like butterfly's then you need to get it ordered in the next week.  Like maybe Thurs at card class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment