About Me

Monday, January 20, 2014

This is a card that I got in a swap at Leadership.  Not sure who made it but I want you to look at the designer series paper.  It's the Sweet Sorbet that you can get for free out of the Sale A Bration mini catalog.  When I first saw the paper I thought that this black paper was something that I would never use.  But then I started seeing cards made with it and guess what?  Now I love it.  In fact we're going to use it this Thurs in card class.  And I'll be showing you some more cards made with this paper over the next couple of days.  The flowers on this card were made with the new Petite Petals stamp set and punch.  They are in the Occasions catalog. 
 
 
If you need an Occasions catalog or a Sale A Bration mini please let me know and I'll get in the mail ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment