About Me

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Card Class

These are the cards that we did in card class this week.  Except for the moose these are all new stamps out of either the Occasions mini or Sale A Bration. 
 
 
This valentine card is using the Language of Love stamp set and the paper is the Fresh Prints paper stack.

 
This cute baby card uses the Baby We Grown stamp set out of Occasions.

 
This is Vivid Vases and the paper is Watercolor Wonder paper.

 
This moose is from Walk in the Wild set which is in the annual catalog.

 
The hooray greeting is from Geometricals in the Occasions catalog and the banner stamps and punch are out of the Sale A Bration catalog.  I got those free. 

 
This stamp is also  a Sale A Bration stamp but since I don't have the Sale A Bration mini in front of me I can't recall the name of the set.  But I know that you can get it free.

 
And this last card is a total case of one that I got at Leadership.  Again it uses the black print out of Sweet Sorbet.  The stamp set is called Happy Watercolor and it's in the Occasions catalog.  We also did the little treat holder that I showed you earlier in the week. 
Now if it would just quit snowing I would be very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment