About Me

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring Fever cards

I thought that I would post yesterday but sometimes things don't go the way that you want.  Aside from the weather I had a dentist appointment.  I'm getting a new crown and yesterday was the first step.  Usually takes about an hour but there was an emergency came in so I was there for two hours.  Finally got out of there and had to go to Auto Zone and get a new windshield wiper.  You know how it is, I knew the wiper needed to be replaced but I had to wait until it was raining.  Then I ran to Wal-Mart.  There's always something there that I need.  Finally got something to eat and came home.  Well, my mouth was sore enough that I took some Tylenol and fell asleep on the couch.  And my mind totally forgot about updating this blog.  So here goes.  These cards were made from the Simply Scrapping kit called Spring Fever.  And there's still some die cuts left so I'll probably make some more cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment