About Me

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blossom Punch

The Blossom Punch is in the Occasions Mini.  There's a stamp set that co-ordinates with it that is called Mixed Bunch.  If you don't have this punch yet you should check it out.  Here's pictures of a couple of flowers that I made with this punch.


I'm not sure what kind of flowers these are but they are super simple to make.  I stamped the flower onto Whisper White card stock and punched it out.  Then I punched out the flower in Baja Breeze.  I curled the petals up a little with my bone folder and then layered the white on top of the blue.  Then I used dimensionals to adhere two of these blossoms back to back.  I put them on the wires from a bunch of flowers that I had pulled the blossoms off of.  So now I have a bouquet of hand made flowers.



And here the punch is used to make a daffodil.  You'll also need the 5 petal punch.  On the back part of the flower I curled the petals toward the center and then curled the very edge's back the other way.  Fold the petals of the 5 petal punch up to form the center of the daffodil.  I layered two of the 5 petal punced flower together here. 

1 comment:

  1. Tooo cute! Since I have a very "brown" thumb when it comes to plants, I will have to make some of these to set on my kitchen table :) Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete