About Me

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Occasions Mini cards

I know it's been awhile since I've posted but you wouldn't believe the problems I'm having.  First, my laptop won't connect to the internet.  Just got an email telling me what to do so I've got to try that later.  Then I couldn't find the cord to connect my Kodak camera to the desktop computer and the Nikon cord wouldn't fit.  And the Nikon software program isn't on the dest top computer.  So I thought that I could transfer pictures to the laptop and then dump them to a disc and put them on the desk top to upload.  Not the best solution but it would work.  And, glory be, this morning I found the Kodak cord out in the Paper Palace.  Please don't ask why it was out there because I have no idea.  So now I have some cards to show you .

This first card is using a new stamp set out of the Occasions mini called Take it to Heart.  And there's three real nice heart stamps in the set too.  And the image was cut out using the new Hearts Collection Framelits Dies.  And do you like the ribbon?  That's Blushing Bride pleasted satin ribbon.  It comes in three other colors also.

This card uses a set out of the mini called Baby Prints.  Both the hand and foot prints and the greeting are in the set.  I used Pretty in Pink paper and ink but then I had to use Pink Pirouette ribbon behind the greeting.  This card will probably show up in card class sometime.

And this last card will be in card class next week.  The image is from Bordering on Romance and the little flowers on the side are also from that set.  And we'll use the new edgelit die to cut the scallop border.  And the greeting is out of Sale-A-Bration.  So you can get that one for free with a $50.00 order.  Oh, my mind works so well.  The center image was cut using the new Labels collection edgelits and the blue background behind is also cut with the edgelits.  I think everyone will fall in love with the edgelits after you have a chance to use them.  That's all for now but since I've finally figured out a way to upload pictures I'll try and post some more class cards tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment