About Me

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I need help!!!

I have to admit to a big mistake.  A lady called me and order some stuff and I ordered the stuff but now I can't find her name or phone number to let her know that I have her order here.  So if you were the person who order some Stampin Mist refill please, please, please call me or email me.

Now that I've got that out of the way it's time to talk about Sale-A-Bration.  You should have the mini catalog by now.  Please let me know if you don't and I'll get one to you.  In the mean time I thought that you might like to see some of the things that you can get for free.  That's right, free.  For every $50.00 that you spend during Sale-A-Bration you can pick one item out of the mini. 


The image above is called Fresh Vintage.  There are 5 stamps in this set and they co-ordinate with the Everyday Enchantment paper that you'll see on the next couple of cards.


This image and the words are from a set called Sprinkled Expressions.  There are six stamps in the set.  And this card also shows some of the designer series paper that is in the mini called Everyday Enchantment.  And the brad in the middle is also called Everyday Enchantment and the 30 brads are bundled with 2 spools of organdy ribbon.  And remember that it's all free.


This card is showing more of the Everyday Enchantment paper and the ribbon.  The image is from a set called Outlined Occasions and there are 6 stamps in that set. 


And this image is from a set called Elementary Elegance.  There are seven stamps in the set.  The frame that you see above and two with words, one of them above and four small images.  And again thats more of the Everyday Enchantent paper.  
There are a lot more things in the mini.  There's stamps out of the big book that you can get free with an order, there's a decor element, buttons, material, a Simply Sent kit, card stock and a couple of digital cd's that go with My Digital Studio.  And tomorrow I'll tell you about the wonderful starter kit deal that will be offered during Sale-A-Bration.  It's an "almost free" deal so if you've ever thought that you'd like to be a demonstrator this will be the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment