About Me

Monday, December 26, 2011

Reason for the Season

Yesterday I spent the day with my sister and the rest of the family.  There were a few of us there for lunch and everyone was there in the evening.  Laurel collects nativities.  Before she opened her gifts last night she was at 710.  So I thought that I would show you just a few of them.  They range from big table top sets to little tiny pins.  There's everything in between, figures, books, puzzles, candles, stockings, ornaments, window clings and just about anything you can think of.  They come from all over the world and in every medium that you can think of.







1 comment:

  1. Oh my Lynn, what a beautiful idea for collecting. I can't imagine 170 different nativities -- it must be something to see in real life. I so love the very first nativity. It looks like the medium is marble. I love the serenity and beauty of the artistic style. I enlarged the picture so I could read the scriptures -- which I really loved the most. I cannot tell you how many times I have read Matthew and Luke, but every time I read them I find something new to rejoice in the glory of our Savior -- thank you for sharing. Sounds like you had a beautiful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete