About Me

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

I haven't been posting anything because it seems like there's just not enough time to do it.  I have been stamping like crazy.  Didn't keep track but made a bunch of mini photo albums, decorated note books, calendars and note holders.  But then I just hurried up and wrapped them without taking any pictures.  But here is the last project.  I'm done.  There's a lot more that I could have done but no time.  Every year I say that I'm going to get started early but it never seems to happen. 


This is an 8 1/2 X 11 calendar for Beth.  I love the new edgelits and that's a new stamp out of the Occasions mini.  Which you should all have by now.  If you didn't get one please let me know.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.  I hope you all get something that you love for Christmas and that the new year will be filled with wonderful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment