About Me

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New classes

Last night was our regular demo meeting and this is the card that won the card contest.  This stamp set is Open Sea.  It's in the summer mini and if you want this set you need to order it before the end of August.  This card was made by Heidi and I'm not sure what her last name is.




Did you notice that I've added some extra classes into my schedule?  There's a calendar class, a Christmas planner class, a Christmas card stack and a class for Christmas tags.  And when I get my order on Friday I'll be trying to figure out an Advent Calendar and then adding that to the schedule.  I will be posting some samples as soon as I get them made.  The calendar class is coming up in a couple of weeks so be thinking about weather you want to do the class.  We'll be making two different calendars and they're so simple that you can go home and make a bunch more for stocking stuffers, teachers gifts or just small gifts for anyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment