About Me

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Christmas is coming

Christmas is going to be here before you know it but here's a fun craft to do today.  These little gingerbread houses were made with the milk carton die.  We saw a couple of these at convention and I knew that I would be trying some.  I'm not sure how many I'll make but I'd like to have a whole village on my window sill.  I don't have any candy stamps so I had to make do.  The gumdrops on the left one are 1/2 half of an oval punch.  The suckers on the right one are just small circles.  Then on the gumdrops and the lollipops I used some of the chunky glitter.  The house on the right still needs something.  I'm thinking about candy canes above the door.  I'm just waiting for my next order to come so that I can use the set called "Jolly Jingles Bits".  Anyway I think that's the name.  I'm going to use it to try and make some advent calendars.  I've been giving advent calendars to the youg people in my family for about 40 years.  Always looking for some new pattern or idea and this set will be great.  Well, I'm so tired that I'm not even sure that any of this makes sence.  So I'm heading for my bed. 

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable Lynn, you should have brought these for the WOW table. I still don't have this die, but you are making it harder and harder for me not to buy it!

    ReplyDelete