About Me

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What can I say.

What can I say. There's just been to much going on and I haven't had time to blog. But it doesn't look like it's going to slow down much so I'm just going to make time. I'm getting a little tired of looking at Christmas cards so lets move on to the next holiday, Valentines Day. These two cards are from our Rubber Queens shoe box swap last week. This first one is from Sandi Dailey. She used one of the new letter press plates for the background. I don't have any of these yet so I can't tell you to much about them. But isn't it a pretty card?




And I'm sorry to say that I don't know who's card this one is but I really like it.  The background is new designer series paper.  I think.  My books are out in the Paper Palace and it's just to cold to go out and look for them.

So are you liking this weather?  I like the snow but the cold weather can go back where it came from.  It seems like it takes longer to get anything done when it's so cold.  And with the snow and cold combined it's taking longer to get anywhere because the roads are so bad.  Hopefully in the next couple of days it'll warm up enough so that the salt will work and I can get the proches cleaned off.  Well, I've had a busy day and I'm tired so I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lynn for showing my card. There really isn't a whole lot to say about it because that was the first time I used the LetterPress Embossing Plate. Just apply the ink and put it through the Big Shot -- very, very easy. I loved all of the cards we did -- so many ideas. I was hoping you would post yours because I don't know which one you did. Now I need to update my blog because you are making me feel guilty.

    ReplyDelete