About Me

Monday, March 15, 2010

Birthday Card

Why is it that when you need a card in a hurry you can never find one that is just right? So tonight I remembered that I'm going out for dinner tomorrow and I needed a card. So I made this one. It's a case of one that I found online but I don't remember where. It's pretty simple and it's really pretty. The bird and the leaves are punched out with the Extra Large Two-Step bird punch. The leaves and flowers that are stamped are from the Embrace Life stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lynn, this is beautiful. Hadn't seen this before or I would have CASED for sure. Now I will have to CASE your CASE -- LOL. Love this stamp and punch combo.
    P.S. - I tossed the PJ's away before I left, no room in my luggage!! It was hard getting rid of my scraps, I only cryed for a while.

    ReplyDelete