About Me

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Open your own business


Close your eyes and dream.  Have you ever dreamed of owning your own business?  Dreamed of being the CEO?  Setting your own hours?  I can help you with your dream.  For only $99.00 you can start your own Stampin’ Up! business.    You get to pick out $175.00 worth of product and you’ll get all the business supplies you’ll need.  And if you spend another $30.00 you can also get an awesome bag to carry all of these supplies in.  You’ll become a member of the Paper Palace Stampers team and a member of the Rubber Queens team.  As a member of the Paper Palace Stampers team I’ll help you as much as I can to get started.  As a member of the Rubber Queens you’ll receive lots and lots of free training from one of the best demonstrators around.  And if you decide that it’s just not right for you then you are not under any obligation to continue.  You’ll have four to five months to try and see if you like it or not.   The thing that I enjoy the most about being a demonstrator is the friends that I’ve made and the opportunity for travel that I’ve had.

If you want more information please email me at pennylyn2@yahoo.com or call me at 989-577-9047.  I will be glad to help you.

Here’s the link to join my team.  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lynnschulz/

No comments:

Post a Comment