About Me

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Fairy Celebration

 
Have you ever fallen in love with a stamp set when you saw it in the catalog?  And then when you get it you draw a complete blank about what you're going to do with it?  I was that way with Fairy Celebration.  I love fairy's and so this set was one of the first one's that I got out of the new catalog last June.  And I finally got around to using it this week.  I needed a birthday card for a little girl and this seemed to fill the bill.  I think one of the reason's I've been hesitating to use it is because there's a lot of color that needs to be added.  On this card I used the new watercolor pencils.  Can I say that I love, love, love the watercolor pencils.  Once the image is colored it is so easy to blend it with a blender pen or an aqua painter.  I think it turned out pretty good even if I do say so myself.  Now I just need to figure out why my camera doesn't do better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment