About Me

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Holiday Catalog

The Holiday catalog is now active.  If you want to place an order with me today just let me know by 8:00 tonight.  I've got my wish list all written out and believe me there's still lots of things on it.  Last weekend I attended a Creative Convention in Okemos and I've got lots of new samples.  I've got them all laid out on tables at the Paper Palace so you want to see them just stop in today.  I've also got a lot of the new accessories and embossing folders and new thinlits.  You can play with them if you want to.  If you need a catalog just let me know. 
 
 
The picture above is just cards and almost all of them are Halloween or Christmas.

 
This picture is of some of the treat holders that I received in a swap.  I'll be using some of these ideas in the Holiday Treat class that I'll be having on Sept 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment