About Me

Monday, November 9, 2015

I'm sorry that I've let this go so long.  I'm feeling totally overwhelmed.  It's less than two weeks until the North Pole Express comes to Ashley.  Is the shop ready? No.  Is the village ready?  No.  Am I ready?  No.  I need to be about three different people at the same time or find someone to help me.  I could use a house keeper.  They'd have to be a really hard worker.  I could use a secretary.  Someone to answer all the letters, write press releases and maintain some web pages.  And if there was someone who would just like to come and craft with me that would be wonderful.  Laurel went to a craft show last weekend and discovered that we have no wedding cards.  Need to do a little card making.  And then to top it all off Beth and I took a week to take Tiger to Disney World.  Now I don't regret that at all but it sure put us behind.  We had a wonderful time.  It's great to go with someone who hasn't been there before.  Well, they had been to the Magic Kingdom but it was at Christmas and they didn't get to see and do much.  This time we had the dining plan and fast passes so we did real good.  We ate like pigs, walked our feet off, spent money and had fun, fun, fun. 
But now it's time to get down to the work.  I have one more class scheduled for this month.  Christmas tags.  We'll be doing the tags that are on page 5 of the Holiday catalog.  The class is Nov. 19th all day.  The cost will be $22.00 and you'll make 30 tags.  BUT you will have to respond by Nov 12, I know, this week, so that I can get everything ordered. 
And here's a couple of cards for your enjoyment.


No comments:

Post a Comment