About Me

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Played this morning with some of my new stuff.  This first picture isn't the best but it's the new glitter ribbon out of the Holiday catalog.  It comes white but you can color it by turning it over and using markers on the back of the ribbon.  These colors are black, rose, turquoise and daffodil delight.  I love this ribbon and I think you will too.
 
  
Here is one of the new ornament framelit's on gold foil paper. I love these too and plan on making a lot of ornaments out of the different color foil.  I've got the new red foil but I haven't even had time to open the package yet.


And then I just played around with making Christmas tags.  My sister loves to make tags to sell so I was trying out a few new designs.  I can see the sleigh one making it onto a card.  You might be able to see that I did spritz these with smooch spray.  I wish that had never retired.  I'm almost out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment