About Me

Monday, April 27, 2015

You should already have the retired list in your hand.  If you don't please let me know and I'll get one to you asap.  Just remember that the accessories are on a "while supplies last" basis.  There are lots of things that are already gone.  For instance, I wanted to stock up on the retiring in colors.  I love the pastels but when I tried to order them a couple of them were already gone.  So be sure to see if there's something that you want and get it ordered before it's gone. 
However, the stamp sets will be available until May 30th so you can still get any of them that you want.  Here's one of my favorites that is retiring.  Stippled Blossoms.  It makes the most beautiful cards.  I won't be getting rid of this stamp set but we won't be using it in class.  Well, I guess we could use it in the May class.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment