About Me

Friday, January 2, 2015

On Tues I challenged you to make a Joy Jar.  Today I finally got out to the Paper Palace and did a little stamping and here's my Joy Jar.  I just used a plastic peanut butter jar and put a couple of strips of the Flowerpot DSP around the jar.  I covered the top with Lost Lagoon card stock and tied a white organza ribbon round it.  Then I added the flower and I want you to take a good look at that flower.  You can get that stamp set for free.  It's in the Sale A Bration catalog.  It's a three step stamp and I used Night of Navy, Lost Lagoon and Soft Sky ink on it.  I really like this flower and Stampin' Up! has made it easy to use the stamp.  Each stamp has a tab at the top so it's really easy to line it up. 
 
 
 
Here's a close up of the flower.  Isn't it pretty?  And starting next week you can get this stamp set free with a $50.00 order from me.  And it won't be hard to have an order that big because the new Occasions catalog has a ton of really cool stuff in it.  I'll try and get some more stamping done tomorrow and show you some more new stuff.  If you haven't gotten a Sale A Bration or Occasions catalog yet please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment