About Me

Friday, November 14, 2014

Time is flying past way to fast.  I've been feeling totally overwhelmed with the Country Christmas stuff and trying to get my building ready.  But things are finally looking up and I've decided to stay home today and get things ready for my tag class next Thurs.  It's also going to  be a customer appreciation day where all of my customers can come and play with my stuff.  I've got things that we've never gotten to use at class so here's your chance.  These pictures show some of the cute ideas for using the Curvy Keepsake Box framelit. 
 
 
This cute snowman is by Monika Metzler.

 
How about this cute lady bug?  It's by Lynn Starzl.

 
And I love this Santa box from Deborah Smart. 
I still haven't had time to play with this framelit but I hope to get some time this week.  So if you want to try it out just come to the Paper Palace on Nov. 20th.  And if you want to take the tag class just let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment