About Me

Friday, March 21, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin

This is the bag from last month.  Just to remind you there were 5 bags in the kit and all the decorations.
 
 
Here's this month's kit.  Supplies to make 8 cards with envelopes.  I love the gold liners for the envelopes and if you cut the bottom off you can use it somewhere else and the envelopes are still beautiful.  There's always stamps and ink spots in each kit and this kit has wooden cut outs to use.  There were four that said "congrats" and four that said "thank you"

 
And here's a card made to the directions.  See the little glitter dots.  I might save the rest of these to use somewhere else.  Or I could just punch some out and use them. 

 
Do you like the wooden congrats?  I used glue dots to attach it.  This one will probably be a graduation card because that's coming up fast.  So if you've got questions about My Paper Pumpkin just give me a call.  And if you're a new subscriber then you get the In Color markers free if you sign up before March 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment