About Me

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

 
This is one of the cards that we'll be doing at card class next week.  The color doesn't show up very well but this is the new Cool Cabana and it's much prettier in real life.

 
Since I don't use the chalks often I decided that we needed a card with chalk on it.  So I cut out the lattice die and laid it down on the Whisper White and just randomly chalked onto the white.  I really like the effect.

 
The piece of paper that I cut the lattice die out of is Old Olive and when I was done I thought that there must be something that I could do with the lattice piece.  So I used dimensionals and put it onto an Old Olive card base.  It sat there for a couple of days starting at me but I finally decided to put flowers and butterflys on it.  I used the Secret Garden stamp set and cut the flowers out with the framelits.  I stamped the images onto white and chalked them.  The butterflys were punched out.  I'm really disappointed in the color here because it looks like Sahara Sand but it's really Old Olive and it's much prettier in real life.  But it is a good example of using up everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment