About Me

Friday, July 27, 2012

Card class

Here are the cards that we did at card class yesterday.  There were 19 ladies here and we had a great day.


This first card is using a new set called Rejoicing With You.  Simple but elegant.


This horse is from the set Horse Frontier.  I used this card as one of my swaps at convention.


This card is a copy of a swap that I got at convention.


And sometimes I come up with my own designs.  The booties are from Baby Boutique.


This stamp set, Daydream Medallions, is one that we received at convention.


And here is this years Ronald McDonald set.  It's called Moving Forward and this year Stampin' Up! is donating $3.00 from every set sold to Ronald McDonald House charities.  It's on page 209 in the big book.


Here is a little candy bar wrapper.  The Floral Frames framelits were used to cut out the flower.  Then just score and fold up.  If you have a bigger candy bar just use the bigger framelit. 


This card is also a copy of a convention swap.  It doesn't show up much but the doily is cut out of the silver glimmer paper.  I've heard a lot of people complain about this sizzlet but I think that the more you use it the better it works.  Hope you've enjoyed these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment