About Me

Monday, June 4, 2012

Retired Sale - finally

I've been sorting and deciding and I'm finally ready for my retirement sale.  I'm saving a few of my favorites.  Here's a picture of the table all set up with the stamp sets that are for sale.

I'm all set for Thurs at 7:00.  Hoping to see a lot of you then.  I have a big stack of 12 x 12 designer paper for sale also and some stamps that are not Stampin Up! simply because since I've found Stampin Up! I never used those old stamps anymore.  And the reason that I have so many stamp sets is because there's been a couple of years that I didn't sell any of my retired stamps.  But there's so many new, awesome sets that I want that I need to make room for them.

And here's a quick card that I made today using the "Make a Cake" stamp set and the "Patio Party" designer series paper.  I love the lanterns.  Wish I had them all over my yard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment