About Me

Monday, November 8, 2010

Make and Takes

Here are the make and takes that we did last Tues at our demo meeting.  A couple of Christmas cards and a sneak peek at something out of the Occasions Mini that will be coming out in January. 


 Two simple but elegant Christmas cards.


And here's the sneak peek.  In the Occasions Mini you'll see this stampset and the new cupcake punch.


 I've seen the mini and it's like the Holiday mini in the fact that there's so much in there that I just love. Some new fabric, beautiful designer paper, a couple new punches, some new builder wheels, new charms for the Simply Adorned jewelry, some funky new brads, new folders and embosslets for the Big Shot and, of course, some great new stamp sets. And I've seen the new Sale-A-Bration mini and it's exciting too. You should be receiving these sometime about the middle of Dec. If you don't get one please let me know.

I only have one more class scheduled this year and that's the tag class. You can read about it in the right column. Just let me know if you want to come. If you want the stamp set and/or the punch then you need to let me know by Nov. 10 (that's the day after tomorrow, where does the time go?) so that I can order the items. I won't be doing any classes in Dec. (I don't think) but if there's anything at all that you need help with please let me know. If there's any of my punches or Big Shot that you want to use just give me a call. I hope that your all real busy making Christmas cards, tags and gifts. I'll post a couple more gift ideas before Christmas and I'll probably show you a few stocking stuffer ideas. I just don't have enough new ideas to do a whole class.






No comments:

Post a Comment