About Me

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Retirement party

It's that time of year. Stampin Up! is bringing out new stamp sets and accessories and to make room they are retiring some of the currnet stamps and accessories. The biggest news is that there are many colors retiring. So I'm having a party to celebrate and to clean out a lot of my retiring stuff. Not everything is going. I just can't turn loose of Orchid Opulence and a few others. But a lot of it is going and here's the deal for you. I'm bundling up all the retired items for each color (except for those few that I'm keeping) and I'm having a sale. Everything that I have for each color will be in a big zip lock bag and you can buy it all for just $20.00 each. This will include 12 x 12 paper, 81/2 x 11 paper, all the paper scraps, ink pads, ink refills, ribbon, buttons, brads, chalks, watercolor crayons and anything else that I can find. Then for each bundle that you buy you get to pick a free stamp set. Be warned that some bundles won't have as much in them as some other bundles because it depends on how much I've used. And some of the stamp sets are older than this year. But there should be enough stamps sets to keep everyone happy. You can come on July 1st from 7:00pm until everyone is gone. This is to give all those people who work days a chance to get here.
And I should have the new catalogs by then. So if you want a new catalog just let me know (some of you already have) and I'll have it here for you. Plus you'll get to see all the new colors of cardstock and some of the new stamp sets. I should get my catalog this week and I'll see how much I can't live without before then.
Everyone is welcome so let your friends know.
See you then?

No comments:

Post a Comment